Rules of Entry
1. No ticket no entry.
2. Last entry 7pm
3. Searches to persons and bags will be carried out on point of entry
4. No food or drink of any description allowed to be brought on site
5. No glass of any description allowed on site
6. We operate a ba ID 25 policy
7. Bar service will be refused to anyone who appears intoxicated.
8. No empty containers of any description allowed on site
9. We operate a zero tolerance policy for both drugs and legal highs
10. No entry for visibly intoxicated and or disorderly people
11. No entry for those found to be carrying any item that could be perceived as a weapon
12. No pedal and or motorised cycles allowed on site
13. Organisers reserve the right to remove anyone from the site who is perceived to be behaving in a disorderly and or anti-social manner and or for the purpose of crime prevention
14. No pets other than assistance dogs
15. No tents, pop ups or structures allowed on site
16. Only umbrellas with plastic tips will be permitted, no steel tips
17. Can we bring camping chairs – Yes
18. There is Free on site parking available.
This is not an exhaustive list & organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.